The Administrative Assistant performs a full range of tasks and activities that support the ECS staff.
Responsibilities span from accounting and financial activities with our administrative staff to procurement
and documentation functions within our engineering project teams.
Financial & Accounting
• Generate A/R invoices, coordinate approvals, and submit to clients
• Record cash receipts and initiate bank deposits
• Follow-up with clients on past due invoices
• Process A/P invoices, submit for approval, and initiate payments
• Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) KPI reports for management
• Monthly and annual accounting entries and coordination with the corporate accountant
• Assist with administration of business insurance and employee benefits
• Assist with preparation of payroll, HSA, 401(k), and other payroll-related activities
Additional experience in Procurement & HR Experience a plus!
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience with coordinating detailed reports and information
• Previous experience in team-driven technical projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
• Experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting software
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent computer and technology skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently on multiple assignments with input and supervision from others
• Commitment to outstanding customer service and follow-through
• English language fluency required; Spanish language fluency helpful
• A minimum of 3 years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.