Senior Level Systems Engineers
E=CS² – The theory of sustained professional happiness by ECS Solutions.
We are seeking team members that strive for EXCELLENCE (E) achieved through (=) OPEN COMMUNICATION (C) and SUPERIOR SERVICE (S²) to our customers.
ECS is a vibrant, growing, batch manufacturing company that seeks excellence every day. We are guided by the principles of excellence in all we undertake and trust that we both earn and extend to others. Our employees are excellent communicators that continuously work to provide superior service to all of our customers.
To our employees, we are dedicated to creating an innovative, caring, collaborative, “family-like” environment for everyone on the team. To our current and potential clients, ECS is dedicated to performance improvement and innovation in batch manufacturing. Our vision of steady, sustainable growth with a diverse customer base is the foundation for making ECS a good place to work.
*LOCATIONS OF OPPORTUNITIES – OPEN
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR LEVEL ENGINEERS:
- Deliver robust solutions at a wide variety of manufacturing environments
- Design, develop, testing and implementation control and information applications utilizing new
- Develop technical specifications for client use
- Lead the equipment installation and commissioning at client facilities
- Provide support for projects at client facilities that exceed customers expectations
- Lead a variety of technical project teams in multiple industries
- Work with vendors and sub-contractors to provide necessary deliverables
- Mentor less experienced engineers
- Prepare and teach technical classes to engineering staff
- Travel as needed to support customer development, programs and requirements
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF SENIOR LEVEL ENGINEERS:
- Engineering/Technology/Science B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or Manufacturing
- 5 or more years of work experience in process or industrial controls with the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical or other process industries
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing, automation, industrial controls, and information systems
- High competence with complex systems containing industrial controllers, computers and networking equipment across multiple platforms and languages
- Hands-on experience working with batch controls systems and batch management software
- Experience with Project Management techniques and methodologies
REQUIRED SKILLS OF SENIOR LEVEL ENGINEERS:
- Experience developing databases
- Grasps problem-solving methodologies
- Programming skills
- Understands complex system designs
- Can prioritize and manage work efficiently across multiple projects and customers
OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES REQUIRED OF SENIOR LEVEL SYSTEMS ENGINEERS :
- Analyze complex problems and quickly assimilates information that leads to decisions in the best interest of the customer
- A creative and innovative thought leader
- Quickly learns and understands technology and conditions
- Teach multiple technologies across multiple projects
- Manage work across multiple projects
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good technical writing skills
- Can work in teams or independently
*Visit our website at www.ecssolutions.com to read more about our company.