Senior Controls Systems Engineers
We are a vibrant, growing, company dedicated to creating an innovative, caring, collaborative, “family-like” environment for everyone on our team. The vision that we set out to pursue steady and sustainable growth is happening! Throughout this growth, we have excellent opportunities for great people to join us and grow in their careers.
WHY ECS SOLUTIONS INC?
Many engineering firms offer job opportunities. Our mission as a group of technology experts is to provide innovation to help manufacturers deliver great products for better living. We are committed to achieving our mission by providing an environment for engaged talented people to thrive in their careers. Working on common goals to solve technical and process problems is exciting and very rewarding.
Here are just a few of the many reasons we think you’ll agree that ECS makes a difference:
- Flexibility in our work schedules and working locations including working remotely from your home
- “Best Places to Work in Indiana” award winner 2020 & 2021
- First-Class benefits including fully paid health insurance for employees and their families
- Inducted into the “Integrator Hall of Fame” after receiving Control Engineering’s “System Integrator of the Year”
- Certified by Control Systems Integrator Association for our superior project methods and business practices
- Committed to employee development through employee growth programs and tuition reimbursement
- Diversity in work assignments, technologies, and industries create continued job fulfillment and satisfaction
- Design, develop, test & deploy control and information systems for manufacturing applications
- Advise clients and help them identify problems by creating user requirements specifications
- Architect solutions by developing technical and operational specifications
- Lead project teams through system development and implementation processes
- Help develop less experienced engineering staff through mentoring, training, and knowledge transfer
- Provide direction and support for project teams and client stakeholders
- Coordinate with vendors and sub-contractors to provide necessary deliverables in a timely manner
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Electrical, Computer or Manufacturing fields
- 5 or more years of work experience with process or industrial controls in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, or other process industries
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing, automation, industrial controls, and information systems
- High competence with complex systems containing industrial controllers, computers, and networking equipment across multiple platforms and languages
- Experience with Project Management techniques and methodologies
- Methodical problem solving and complex systems design expertise
*Visit our website at www.ecssolutions.com to read more about our company.